Bachelors of Technology in Computer Science Engineering (B.Tech. CSE) is a 4-year UG course that studies computer hardware and software. CSE lays the foundation of basic computer programming and networking along with web and database development. B. Tech CSE is open for only those students who have graduated 12th in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their core subjects. The course emphasizes on practical learning, allowing the students to experiment with technologies and instils a drive towards innovation. After conferring B.Tech CSE the student will be able to start their career as Software developer, Web developer, Cyber security analyst, Database administrator and many more.
Eligibility Criteria (INDIA):
- Students must have completed their 12th in science stream.
- Their core subjects must be Physics, Chemistry and Math’s.
- Some Universities might require score for JEE Mains/SRM JEE/MU-OET etc.
Eligibility Criteria (ABROAD):
- Students must have completed their 12th in science stream with at least 50% aggregate.
- Their core subjects must be Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- Statement of Purpose (Sop)
- Students will have to appear in aptitude exams like SAT, ACT etc.
- Language proficiency score from IELTS/PTE/TOEFL
- Letters of recommendation (Optional).
click above to see the colleges