ISE is a discipline that solves complex IT problems using mathematics, cognitive science, information theory etc. and implementing it on a software application to solve real time problems. B.Tech. ISE (Information Science and Engineering) is a 4-Year UG program that emphasizes on collection, organization, strategizing and storing information along with analyzing and interpretation of raw data. ISE specialists can contribute in many sectors like analysis, design & development, software support testing and embedded applications. The course syllabus of CSE and ISE are quite similar and students graduating from either of these can join in mobile and distributed application, hardware, networking, web development, database administration, education, training, and decision support systems using machine learning concepts.
Eligibility Criteria (INDIA)
- Students must have completed their 12th in science stream with at least 50% aggregate.
- Students must not have supplementary/compartment in any subjects in +2.
- Most colleges require JEE main/UPSEE/KCET/TNEA etc. scores for admission.
- Along with these colleges might have their own criteria which differ from college to college.
For students aiming to study in abroad will require following:
- Statement of Purpose (Sop)
- Language proficiency score from IELTS/PTE/TOEFL
- Letters of recommendation (Optional)
click above to see the colleges