B.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering is a 4-Year UG program that works in the field of Telecommunications, electricity and electronics using Mathematics, Physics and Computers. Electronics and Communication Engineers are the most demanded personnel in modern day world. Companies like Cadence, Texas Instruments, Infosys, Wipro, Qualcomm, IBM, ISRO, HP etc. are constantly recruiting electronics and communications engineers. ECE has its foundation planted in three major field of science and technology Mathematics (information networks and systems), Physics (circuits, semiconductor devices and optical systems) and Computers (microprocessors and computing devices).
Eligibility Criteria (INDIA):
· Students must have completed their 12th in science stream with at least 50% aggregate.
· Their core subjects must be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
· Some Universities might require score for CET/COMED-K/JEE/AIEEE etc.
For students aiming to study in abroad will require following:
· Statement of Purpose (Sop)
· Language proficiency score from IELTS/PTE/TOEFL
· Letters of recommendation (Optional)
click above to see the colleges