Just right next door to Nepal, is a giant magnetism country creating & giving thousands of opportunities to students to explore their career enrollment, employment enrichment and career advancement.
With a population of 1.3 billion, the country still widely opens opportunities for thousands of International Students. Every year thousands of students from Australia, South Africa, North America, South America, Africa & Asia flock in to turn their vision to reality.
From modern to ancient frenetic serene, India is a land of contrasts challenging many of the notions. It has given prospects to study in the cutting-edge tech development in Bengaluru city, while giving an enthralling film making experience in the fantasy land of Mumbai ‘The City of Dream’.
The multi-culture tradition, large variations of religion and serenity has made this country an emerging destination for education. With major job placements in multi-nationals like PwC, E&Y, UniLever, Delloite, Shell, TATA, Reliance, large number of students are getting attracted to study abroad in India.
The concept of studying in high-edged equipped infra classrooms, surrounded by other International faces, do make the learning process easier, and interesting. To keep the student motivated, several private universities in India offer scholarship between 30-50 per cent, depending on their GRE/GMAT scores (for Master) and SAT score (for Under-graduate).
Migrating to India from Nepal has been easy because of the open border between the countries. As the result of bilateralt friendship treaty, citizens of both countries are free to travel, work or study freely across the border.
- No IELTS/ PTE tests are to be taken. Universities easily take in applicants who are average in the English language
For Under-Graduate Program
· 12 years of formal education i.e. completion of 10+2 levels or equivalent.
· Academic certificates including transcripts, mark sheets, character certificates, and migration certificates.
· A valid identity proof (Citizenship/Passport).
· Pp size color photographs.
· If waiting for 12th result, then must submit 11th class result & admit card of 12th class.
· Minimum 55 per cent aggregate to be eligible for under-graduate courses.
· SAT score card (required to get enrolled in NIT)
For Master Programs
· Certificate showing completion of Bachelor degree, from a recognized University.
· GRE/GMAT score to be eligible for Scholarships.
· Work experience (for MBA/ M.Tech).
· Transcripts, marksheets, character & migration certificates.
· A valid identity proof (Passport/Citizenship)
· Minimum 60 per cent aggregate in under-graduate program.