Canadian degree & credentials are given equal recognition to European, and USA degrees. The country offers an excellent high-quality education and opportunities. The country has both private funded and government funded universities.
All the post-education-oriented institutes provide degrees and certificate courses, depending on the nature & length of the courses. Canadian colleges have more than 10,000 plus graduate, under-graduate, professional and certified courses.
Students can also pursue short-courses, workshops, and select courses to upgrade their skill along with their main degrees. Specialized courses are also available in fields like business studies, computer technology, environmental science and medicine.
The Canadian Government is demanding in terms of education; therefore, every year more than 30 billion dollars are spent on post-secondary education. Depending on the nature of the courses, placement and career opportunities also exist.
There are around 183 recognized public colleges and institutes followed by 163 private universities. Canadian Universities mainly accept individual application, one can apply to different universities of Canada with same application.
Canada is also the most suitable place for those who are willing to migrate with their families. The government has several plans & allowances for the PR holders. Every year nearly 2 million of people land in Canada making their dream destination.
The general criteria for application procedures are as follows;
- Language Proficiency Requirement
- Overall band score of 5.5 in IELTS with no band less than 5.0.
- For Diploma courses; IELTS score band 6.0, no less than 5.5 & PTE score no less than 36, overall score of 45.
- For Bachelor courses; IELTS score band 6.5 no less than 6.0 & PTE score no less than 45, overall score of 50.
- For Master courses; PTE no less than 50, overall 6.5.
- For doctorate program Master Degree is mandatory. However, Universities may accept your application without a Master Degree i.e. only in exceptional cases.
- 16 years of formal education or education equivalent to Canadian degree.
- Minimum IELTS/PTE score band of 6.5 as an overall score for the Post-graduate Diploma and 7.0 for Master Degree.
- Work experience to enroll in MBA or IT programs.
- 13 years of secondary school education or an intermediate degree. However, if you hold an impressive academic credentials than few universities might consider 12 years of education as well.
- Minimum IELTS/PTE score of 6.0.
- Academic certificates & transcripts of higher secondary schools.
Every International student should obtain a Student Authorization & Visa by complying with all the requirements of the Canadian Immigration Regulations. Within 2 months, the candidates must apply for the visa.
Before applying for the Visa, the following documents are required;
- Police clearance certificates & medical certificates.
- Formal letter of acceptance from a Canadian University.
- Bank balance, showing sufficient fund.
- Other relevant certificates.