Haldia institute of technology is an autonomous university located in Haldia, India. HIT caters for technical education and has contributed in creating highly trained professional manpower in sectors like Engineering, Technology and Social Science. It is the largest private engineering institute of west Bengal affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology. HIT has a huge faculty with 255 members among which 95 are Ph.D. holders, who are highly involved in national level scientific and research activities.
· Well equipped State-of-the-art laboratories in all engineering and management departments.
· Campus wide Wi-Fi with the bandwidth of 200Mbps.
· Highly professional and educated Ph.D. holder faculties.
· Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
· Amenities like: Restaurant, Departmental store, Pharmacy, Bank, ATM, Laundromat, Hair Salon, Post office, Book Store and Reprographic Section.
· A medical center having residential medical officer with 24/7 ambulance facility.
B.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering is a 4-Year UG program that works in the field of Telecommunications, electricity and electronics using Mathematics, Physics and ...